Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dolp13

Oldal: 12345
Dátum: 2012.07.30. 01:03:59
If you and the person you are attacking are in the event it does not count towards the TOD or the War totals. I would assume LeWatcher is in the event.
Dátum: 2012.07.24. 13:35:22
I am just looking at how long it takes to finish a TOD for me at level 83. I have finished it in 12 days and now have to wait 16 days for a new. I started thinking about AA abilities or possible clan buildings. Is it possible to have an AA or building to decrease the time it takes for a completion? Not one to reduce it to two weeks, but maybe by 1 day per point for about 5 points, or for every level of the building it reduces by 8 hrs, like the catalyst. Just a thought.
Dátum: 2012.07.24. 01:07:57
If I have a platinum relic and I get a top reward, can I get a mythril or do I have to purchase those with relic coupons?
Dátum: 2012.07.20. 14:39:29
Actaually some of the potions do not work. I remember this from the last time this event occurred. It has to be within a close proximity of your level range to count. If you have AS potions I think those count no matter what level they are; at least I just used on from level 30 and it did. I think it is to keep high level players from just buying a bunch of yellow potions and using them up in a quick manner. I am level 83 and I just used SE potions from all the levels up to level 80, and the only SE potion that counted for me was the last one.
Dátum: 2012.07.12. 12:51:12
To help on world 3, could there be an introduction of a Crystal clan? This world does not have one and I think that it has helped on the other 2 worlds for higher level characters with attack options.
Dátum: 2012.05.28. 13:18:51
Last night on all three worlds I did a hunt session. I have to complete the XP in one day, capture pets in one day, and squeeze 10 pets in one day tasks for TOD. On world 1 it seems to have given me credit for these tasks, but on worlds 2 and 3 it did not. I checked the hunt sessions for world 2. I auto-squeezed 3 pets and should have totaled 1081 XP. For my TOD it says that I have only recieved 722 XP and squeezed 1 pet. Those were for totals before I did the session. My character name on world 2 is Echidna. On world 3 it says I only have 1376 XP for the day. I have done 2 hunt sessions which should give me a total of about 2700XP. Also I have a couple of duels and adventures done in that time. I also have only 4 pets captured, but I do think that was from the first hunt session that I did last night, and again I do not think it counted my over night totals. My character name on world 3 is Malina.
Dátum: 2012.05.27. 15:40:12
The reward is relative to your current abilities. The SE "reward" is based on how much you put into the event. If you put in 1 million SE and a mate put in 500k SE, you will get a higher reward. However if your abilities take 100k to improve and his only take 5k to improve, you will get a +10 and he will get a +100 to abilities, which does not look like it is higher, but it is. Now you do get a percentage discount according to everything you have to decrease ability increases: rings, Alc Lab, relics, and ultra spec, according to what I have heard on here. At the end of the event, I did an analysis to figure out what I got. I determined after everything was said and done, I received all of the rewards and about 1.3 mil SE on top of it. That translates to a pretty good return for the event. I hope this helps.
Dátum: 2012.05.19. 20:53:49
Usually Quiz Olympics is once a month right around the same time as a Blue championship. If that is the case on world 4 and it is every 2, that would be fine. I played the other twotimes there was a world 4, but I cannot remember it being like that.
Dátum: 2012.05.19. 14:10:01
On world 4 I just got a new TOD, and one of the tasks is to register for the Quiz olympics. There is no way possible to do this. Is there any way to get a new task to replace this one? I know you can use AS or SE to complete tasks, but if it is impossible to do a task I would think that it could be changed without charge to a player.
Dátum: 2012.05.19. 12:59:33
But it does change the SE/Xp rario greatly for the top players. If I were the highest palyer in a world, I needed 1000 XP to advance, and my SE ratio is 100/Xp gained, with the new system I basically would double those numbers. Now if it takes 2000xp to advance to the next level; my ratio would be 200/XP gained. This is what DD is, a way to advance more slowly to build your character stronger for the level that they are currently in. But if you slow the top, the top 50 could then switch to EH and get the benefit of both DD and EH. As a matter of fact they could get up to quadruple the effect of DD, because for someone not in the top 50 it is only a 25% decrease, not a 100% decrease graduated to your position. Also I would assume that the people that are in the top 50 do not have DD, that is why they are in thier current position. So in essence this is a way to help EH players "level" the playing field. I think in the long run though this will give the group at the top a huge advantage as DD players catch up to them.

So yes Tallia, people will not get more AP/DP, but the SE ratio of those points would increase dramatically depending on your position.
Dátum: 2012.04.27. 20:32:34
I see all of the rewards for the crystals, but what do they do, and how much do they cost??
I know everyone is concerned about the Landragor event, but the world 4 event was supposed to start tomorrow. Does anyone know when this will start?
Dátum: 2012.04.22. 14:53:10
What relics will be found during this event? Will it be an opprotunity for those who did not pick up the relics from the first two versions? Also will there be any new ones for those who obtained the earlier ones?
Dátum: 2011.12.26. 02:42:20
On W4 we built the level of the TOP to level 21 and another clan had level 20. When it determined the winner for the day, they got the TOP instead of us. I am just trying to figure out what happened with this.
Dátum: 2011.12.18. 14:36:50
I just paid for stones and I still have not received them either. The problem is it is the weekend and there is noone to answer questions or concerns that you have during this time. It sucks, but you probably have to wait for tomorrow for any kind of help.
Dátum: 2011.12.14. 02:16:18
A royal flush and a "royal straight" flush would be the same.
Dátum: 2011.11.23. 13:07:20
And what sucks about these queens, it takes 100 battles for me to get the current queens down by %1 that is just ridiculous. That meeans it will take a total of 10,000 battles from someone my level to take just 1 of these guys out. That means we have 3265 more on the current one and if it is the same 1203 on the next one.
if it is true, this needs to be advertised that the minimum is 3 weeks if progress is being made. I think people quit attacking, because they realized it would be near impossible to knock out all of the queens by the designated time. Can we please confirm this, so I can get this out to people in my clan, and others can do likewise?
Dátum: 2011.10.04. 19:57:45
How did you catch him cheating? From what I understood, he was playing 2 characters. That is pretty amazing that you have access to when players are online and off line.

Also again 2 of your top 3 builders in your clan were driven away by this player, Doomlord. I also at the time was thinking about leaving, but in retrospect am glad I did not leave. You should be happy that this guy drove those 2 to you. They are also the ones that are primary in killing most of your epics. Again a huge bonus for you and your clan mates. They have built 47 million for your clan. I can understand why others would be angry, but I find it comical that you are angry. Truthfully as I stated before, if it were not for him, your clan would have 1/3 less building (47 mil vs 112mil) and probably only 30-40 epics killed.
Dátum: 2011.10.02. 21:38:37
I am with the other members of the clan. Give me back all of the SE spent in the clan if you are going to destruct what we have worked to accomplish. I did not know about any cheating until after the fact. As a matter of fact the characters involved drove a couple of members from the clan who are strong players on that world. Doomlord those players came to your clan. After all is said, your clan has probably benefitted more than you know because of these characters.
Dátum: 2011.09.24. 16:49:06
I wish I had know that, I would not have fought it for the last 5 levels. Seems a little "unusual" that I cannot use a reward that other players will have the opprotunity to use and I do not get some kind of compensation for it. Players, who already had an auction ticket before the event, received a reward that other players could not receive because they already had a reward offered for the event.
Oldal: 12345