Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - valorian

Oldal: 1234
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 09:16:28
fos when you have someone on your torture lvl there is an icon so you know that is already on your torture chamber so there is no point for a second hit,unless he had managed to get out and you wan to drag him in again.so unlike to make a mistake espaecially when you curse the same palyers 3 or4 times per day when he removes the curse.so this is not an acciden but an obsession.
Dátum: 2023.11.20. 13:35:37
first of all you wer hitting constantly lower lvls and not only during events.you are lucky that the battle logs are deleted but too many players haev made complains about our attacks,you call them all liars?secondly how is a mistake to hit someone twice when is already a symbol that is already on your torture chamber?and you call that is a mistake to cure someone 3 or 4 times per day if he removes the curse?this is obsession to mark him to keep hitting him not accident.at least have the decency to admit what you do and not tell lies or not speak since yu know what you are doing.you cannot deny to someone that you hit that he was not hit.lets be serious
Dátum: 2023.11.19. 15:07:42
there is no crying show.i just answered to manukind accusations of lying.
Dátum: 2023.11.19. 13:05:50
borba the relic appears very rare on the action but since it is a rare relic the bids are too high,more than 1000 gld ducats, so basically it is impossible for a low lvl to get it.so although in theory is available for all practically only lvls above approximately lvl 60 have a chance to win it but even then depends on the bids.i remeber one time the bid have reached 4000 golden ducats just have an idea what to expect.on the other had since there are not so many new players and many players already have it eventually the bid i believe slowly will decrease since there will not be too many bids.manukind i have already made the suggestion more than 1 year ago but still nothing as you see.basically any suggestion that has been made on that and on other issues or development i didnt see it happening althoug you wil get the answer that it is forward the suggestions will be forward to the developers you never know if this is actually forward or why any suggestion is rejected
Dátum: 2023.11.19. 12:56:09
manukind with all due respect you know that the battle logs are being deleted after a while and you know i cannto post you the battles from the clan log.also let me remind you that you were saying and defending your clansmate that champion already proved you that he was actually hitting him twice per day.
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 23:22:51
manukind stop saying that you didnt do it,i told you that i have been watching my clan log everyday so i do know who attacked them and actually you are lying now.you did attacked daily sometimes and some times twice per day may of my clansmates.now if there was no a symbol that actually show that the player is already on your torture chamber you could say that it was by accident cause you forgot that you have already hit them.unfortunately for you,you can actually see if someone is already in your torture chamber or not so that excuse will not work.and what will be the point to hit second time a lvl20 since you already have him in your torure chamber withour any chance to escape?
unfortunately you are right on the part that it is legal,although i dont thing that the subplasma was made for high lavs to be bulling low lvls until they leave the game,but to give more targets to complete some quests.about the harmless i disagree but we go in circles again.i agree that it should be a limit on how much lower lvls you can hit with subplasma or when you hit with subplasma not to able to drag the other on the torture chamber and you disagree cause you targeting low lvls with no chance to escape your torture chamber and actually pay you to hit them again.
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 12:24:25
actually you did that and not only one time but as you already say i dotn have the reports to prove you are lying sinece report on clan log deleting after a while, but also you cannot say for me that also.so this is pointless i will agree on that.secondly who ever told you that i want to join your clan?you have proposed that years ago even try to recruit members from my clan and you got rejected by all.why on earth would i want to join your clan since we obviously dont agree on anything?seriously manukind why did you think that i would ever want to join your clan?
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 01:14:08
first of all gasgamar i dont know your relationship with manukind but at least you actually admit that he was hitting you although manukind say that rarely do that.that is not true i was always checked the attacks on my clan log.so i know when and how many times attacked my clansmates and some times it was 2 times in one day.find me an excuse for that.i will gladly want to hear it cause before you say that it didnt knwo that had hit him let me rmind you that there is an icon when you have someone already on your torture chamber.so speaking for my clan at least i can tell you for sure thta it wasnt rare but in some players it was daily and as i already said sometime twice a day.regarding the taunts i wil remind you that not only taunts but insults on family members have been said from manukinds clan and to be fair not from manukind as far as know at least.but when happened i advise my clansmate to report it.the result?one day ban for the one that insulted the family of my clanmate and one week daily almost hourly hits from his clan on the player that reported him.now regarding the complain that brought back that issue it was about the hiding battle reports which to be honest i agree also that i see no reason or how did that helped anything.if you have a logic answer i would gladly hear it.and i mean a logic explain for hiding the battle reports.you call it whinnig when a lvl200 hits daily a lvl20 just for his ego ?cause honestly i see no other reason to constantly hit someone with such a difference.the se dont worth the trouble,there is no challenge for your player since even with only the spell the duel is over so whats the point besides feeding your ego?
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 18:27:02
again manukind you are lying i have told the previous time that we had this conversation before so let me prove your lies one more time because is getting boring and annoying to repeat the same things agaian and again.
there are enough active players from lvl100 until your lvl to fill you toture chamber
you can attack someone of your own horde,true.unless you havent cure the infection which this donyt apply although this is not mentioned anywhere and most of us we have cure or still trying to cure the infection.
actually you are wrong YOU CAN drag someone on your torture chamber even if he has the scarab and is in your normal range,yo cannot if you use subplasma and has the scarab.but since the scarab is not a relic that you can buy but you have to win it on the auction ehich apperas maybe 4 times per years,dont know exactly the rate by it is not so often like the others.so that means that theyour target groups of the 20 and 30 lvls for sure they dont have it and cannto even get it so you hit them daily as youwere at least doing it in the pastt i dont knwo about know.and before you start lying again about that let me remindyou that we had had a talk when you were hitting daily most of my clan so spare the lies that you dont do it or that you do it only when you are out of targets.beside placing a curse on someone gives yu more SE but you marking him as your daily target.and before you say that you didnt do that also again dont say that to me.also remember that the same tactic followed your clansmate about the cursing.even when the curse had been removed he was cursing them 3 or 4 times per day,this only shows obsession and nothing else.
it is easy to say that you give permission to the beholder to show your attacks but you keep forgeting that your attacks also appear on the clan attacks log so i know that you are lying cause i was seeing daily the clan attack log so pls dont lie to me.maybe now you stopped not because you dont do it but because most of them are premium and you cannot atatck thems it is not a choice of yours.
your answer has been given a thousands times scroll back and you will see them stop the excuses.can you answer why you so obsessed with hitting lvls 20 to 60 instead of lvl150 and above besides filling your need to deel great?cause all the other excuses that you keep saying i have already proved you taht are woring and it is definately not for the SE.it is also one sentence admit it at least and stop the lame excuses and the lies
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 12:19:48
manukind your question have been answered too many times by too many players but you never said why you attacking players with 100 and 200 lvls difference.it is obvious that it is not about the SE,since how many SE you expect to get from the torture chamber then you drag a lvl30?and dont say that you have never done that cause we already have this conversation in the past the 2 of us and you can see also how many other low lvl players were upset with your attacks when you had more than 100 lvls difference
Dátum: 2023.11.16. 17:30:22
sorry to dissapoint you manukind but me i have escaped from the torure chamber from somone that was outside my range.i aws dragged when i had a ppenalty on my stats due to dueks and when the penalty went of and change geae and use the myto expolsion i was escaped so dont think thta this is mpossible.ofcourese of you attack someone that is 100 lvl below this is ot possible but it should be alimit on that dont you think?being in someone torture it does cost you,cause if you play the you actually pay him to hit again and again,and if you escape then he gets nothing...plus you drag him on the torture chamber.but since as you claim doesnt change anyhting lets deleye the building?would you agree on that?NO.but a t least let it be a limit on how much lvls below can yu hit with subplasma cause it is ridiculus for a lvl 200 to hit a lvl 30 any player with more than 100 lvls difference and after mocking him also.and before you say i am not reffering to you but there was an incident with one of your clansmate thet start the insults of family members i think you know what i maen.do you know ehat was the penalty for that?one day ban and the player that reported was getting attacked almost HOURLY by your clan.but again the question remainwhy hide the battle reports no matter if are with subplasma or not?and by hidding the attack of the lvl200 to players with 100 lvls difference you actually reward that kind of attacks while you should try to stop them.
Dátum: 2023.11.16. 10:31:06
manukind we all know that wehen you attack someine that is 100 lvl below you you need subplasma.noone saying anything about normal range attacks whcih even in those battles you need the battle report to adjust your strategy.and again what is the reason for hiding the battle reports?why the players cannot know if they were dragged or not to the torture chamber?
Dátum: 2023.11.15. 12:14:52
manukind i have reported the bug although it was know as miklos said before and said it will be fixed.well that became permanet and without even inform the players.i dont know if i can post here the answers i got but in generall i can tell you that avoided to answer and they aswered about the practise battles which to be honest i still dont understand what the point of them also but this is another issue.now regarding that hiding the battles reports you are wrong.in many battles you might loose as a defender and dragged to the torture chamber but as an attacker you can escape.this is not only based on the stats but because you have also the additonal mytokronic expliosion damage that you do.so if you loose as a defender when you attack you can escape from the torture chamber so hiding the battle report and eliminating the option to escape from the torture chamber IS effecting your play.this is one of the reason i decided to go to the catacomves until i see if this will change or not.i am coming back to see if something change but eventually as i see it i will get bored waiting and leave the game and to be honest that was my suggestion to the rest of the my clan.now obviously you dont care about that since this is my decision but think that also.at the moment there are less than 100 players loggin in and a little more than half that actuall are active.if half the players leave you will end up playing on an empty server which you might find it interesting,this is up to you anyway.now a dead server with low activity leads to the closing of the server as the other 2 servers closed.so yes players abandong the game eventually at some point will effect you.so bugs is better to be fixed and also listeinig to players complains and suggestion or find a solution should care also the developers.listening the actuall players complains and suggestions and fixing any bugs that the game have is actually the things that developers should be focusing what are things might be more important than developing the game?
Dátum: 2023.09.29. 20:25:41
and the problem continues.either it was never fixed or it became something permanent to avoid the complains maybe?
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 19:55:55
manukind i am not trapped anywhere like i said i dont follow your gameplay and i already said to champion and gerald that it is pointless to talk with you about subplasma attacks.the 2 of us have made this conversation before when you were attacking new members on my clan that were lv10.so i dont expect something to change or change your mind.i will agree to what it was said before my myrmidonas that that the one that making the attacks cannot understand the one that is being attacked from someone 200lvl above him all the time.it might be noise to you but i dont think that the lvl20 or 30 that getting attacked by lvl200 and above feel the same.at least respect that.and i also dont understand why you insist on those kind of attacks since you actually dont get enough SE worth or the trouble and the complains from new players.even if you duel a member of the crystal clan will give you more SE from dragging a lvl20 in your torture chamber.as for my previous comment i just pointed out that the scarab is not a protection against torture chamber unless the attacks is done with subplasma and that the lvl30 and below is impossible to get it.do you dsagree on that?
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 17:47:22
manukind you are correct but also if the attacker dont have any SE on him he can attack and drag the other player into the torture chamber without losing anything.so obviously the scarab dont protects from the torture chamber unless subplasma is used.but again as it was pointed out for a lvl20 or 30 to get the scarab is impossible.even if someone want to try the solution that fos said again it is impossible.let me explain what i mean.you need to trade 150 temple crystals to get 250 coins.that mean 600 temple crystal to get 1000 where you might have a mimimum chance to win the scarab.but low lvls get only 11 temple crystals if they complete the whole temple.so they actually need 54 complete temples.lets say 52 cause if they got lucky they will get some temple crystals from the pit.i had made a suggestion in the past so that the scarab relic to be added on the relics you can buy.i never got an answer back,positive or negative.

so again an attack to a higher lvl will bring more se than a lvl20.FOS i have to agree with you.i also play like you do and usually hit players on my lvl although i have the free se i almost never use it.i dont see any point on dueling a lvl20 but like you said this is my gameplay.there ar enough things to do without ruin the game of others,especially very low or new players.or even new clans that trying to build they clan and participate on the clan championship.especially in the ckan championship how many new clans or even active clans we see ?anyway scarab is there,developers dont seem to want to make any changes despite the complains that the new players and some older players make so the use or misuse of the subplasma on vey low lvls is actually on the active players.but of you dont have new players thet will lvl up,why would someone complain that he cannot find opponents or active players ?
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 13:51:08
sorry fos tbut this is not completly true.they are still players without the scarab even in high lvlv.and secondly if a high lvl has the scarab you can still drag him to the torture chamber.the scarab doesnt mean protection from the torture chamber,what actually does is that you will loose all the SE you had at the moment of the attack.you can still drag th opponent on the torture chamber.so basically there is no reason for a lvl200 and bove to prefer a lvl20 from a lv100 player.
Dátum: 2023.06.02. 16:27:05
manukinf my suggestions were made throught the help button not through the forum.i think ppl make the suggestion s and maybe repeat the suggestion to the forum in hope that the developers might see the positive ,or negative, reaction from the other players in order for the suggestion to be implemented or though the reaction and improvements of their suggestion from other players to finally see some changes.for example the use of subplasma that have been talked so much lately,plenty proposals but still no reaction.you are right on the fact that when you make a suggestion you get an answer within 24 hours but this is a standar answer that it will be forward to the developers and that it.i have seen amendments like the gods of ghalla which is a goof amendment but to be hnest i havent seen any changes on things that the players say it is bad and need some changes.
Dátum: 2023.05.27. 11:41:42
manukind i have made several suggestion even for new fetish and championship and some changes so the game to be more fair for all,new and old players,i got the same response to my tickets as you and thats it.nothing changed.i never got a feedback on my suggestions for not to be able to be done and might need to modified it or see any change similar to my suggestion.so the answer that it will be forward to the developers is typical but evn if it is forward to the developers you dont get a feedback.
Dátum: 2023.02.13. 23:14:17
ok i can understand that there was a problem with the servers but in this case the loyalty bonuses has to be restored otherwise we have to spend 10AS to restore the loyalty bonuses.also the dailytask on the temple shouldnt be lost.for example if someone has to chack the statistic of a building for 5 consecutive days and it has already 4 days in a row he will have to start over again and it might not have enough time to do it again if his temple finish in 3 days
Oldal: 1234