Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - DoomlordFos

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2022.11.24. 15:41:47
You are right I can't find it officially written anywhere. Odd, for some reason I assumed this was true after reading it in a game guide... I think I'll create a 100% infection character for testing purpose
Dátum: 2022.11.24. 00:40:36
There is one exception, players with 100% infection can attack everyone that does not belong to their clan.
Dátum: 2022.09.18. 20:36:31
That also got me confused. I always have Macedónia associated with Alexander
Dátum: 2022.08.28. 20:40:59
It can help with quests like "Stun your opponent 40 times in your duels you initiate"- less damage may mean adicional combate turns, learning to more chaces of stunning the enemie... No idea if itvserves any obter purpose.
Dátum: 2022.07.25. 16:04:38
Stage 12 colect ingredients... Again
50 spawn mucus -> epic and/or entity battle
50 infected plasm -> Adventures
50 astral contamination -> astral treasure
Dátum: 2022.06.10. 21:41:41
Would you look at that, you have a faster reply time than support!
Dátum: 2022.05.21. 12:48:54
My bad, my bad. You are absolutelly right, dark fighters clan is also one of the big ones... When you guys are active

About the auction it is true, the bids are high and there is no fast way to get golden ducats. We can trade relic shards and temple crystals for ducats, but at low level they are better used to get the focus crystals that reduce the cost of skills/abilities or to get relic coupons... Though!
Dátum: 2022.05.21. 10:00:32
Active "Big" clans that i know and that accept and help new members:
- homeless beauties and dorks ( diamond)
- crusaders ( saphire).
- Emerald Legion ( Emerald)

Never had a ruby character só don't know any ruby clan...

If you need to Change horde you can also do it, one of the options in the misc section ( 50 ancient stones, outch)

As for attacks from other doomlords the auction hall relic scabard of death Will help you
Dátum: 2022.05.19. 20:07:48
That sounds interesting. Suddenly new levels of strategy emerge, we need to be carefull! Maybe that high damage spell needs to be ditched in favor of one that curses the enemy, wards that absorb physical and magical damage may need to be inscribed in armour and shield... Há Ha like it.

One question, is the damage to pets also commulative? Can the heal wounds skill or Magic regeneration be used in any way to restore some health between rounds ( for master, pets or both)?
Dátum: 2022.04.20. 18:38:28
As deep as the pit of damnation, so 10 levels ( if i remember correctely).
Dátum: 2022.03.31. 16:03:07
A bit late but, that daily offer book is just 2500 architet experience for the event.
Dátum: 2021.10.26. 08:48:28
Emerald clans that participate in the clan Championship

Emerald legion
house of mouse
web nation

Dark fighters, they have very active fases and very inactive fases... Not sure in what fase they are now!

Good luck
Dátum: 2021.10.24. 18:19:39
The regular world has 3 interconected servers w1, w2 and w3. If you don't have a character in One of this servers you can transfer you w4 character.
Acording to What suport told me your character can't be in the same clan and they can't attack each other.
Dátum: 2021.10.20. 15:38:30
the decrease of your abilities as your minion levels up is strange, to say the least. For all that is logical it should not happen. my advice mr greekman, contact the support, they can check the game logs regarding your character and see what went wrong, and they usually are quite fast to solve the problems.
Dátum: 2021.10.20. 13:53:16
from the ancient stones menu

"Become an architect! If you buy at least 350 ancient stones during the City of Hope event, you automatically win the title elite architect, and you can claim the elite rewards for the event!"
Dátum: 2021.09.21. 06:20:00
There is also the diplomatic way of getting an item from the treasury- just ask for the item. Clans are like family and family members help each other
Dátum: 2021.09.21. 06:08:38
You have three options, deal damage to epic monsters, use soul energy to build you clan or buy the treasure points from the auction hall.
Dátum: 2021.09.20. 12:41:43
Have to agree. It really is strange that if you subplasma attack a Higher level doomlord and a lower level one you can only drag the lower level to the chamber.

Maybe ( and this is me guessing) it is a way to not cause unbalances at our own duel range... Tipically Dragunov lower level players to the chamber gives Next to nothing, Dragunov higher levels would give much more SE all this extra soul energy could make us much more powerfull then the other players in our level range... Again, me guessing.
Dátum: 2021.09.01. 20:30:33
Thanks, corrected mais=make.
Dátum: 2021.09.01. 07:01:32
Some people have literaly put their soul into building a clan, said clan eventualy ended up inactive it would be a pain if a person that, lets say built 19000 millions in his/her clan still had to pay another 63 millions just to get into an active clan, that is probably the reason why the building you do in One clan counts to fill the soul well of the new clan. Would it make sense to fill the soul well again? Absolutely. Would it be fun? Not much.

In any case it is a game design choise, so unless Beholder wants to change this there is nothing that can be done.

Ps: in the game help menu you can send a development sugestion ticket to Beholder team.
I always thought that the benefits of the clan buildings should be proportional to the percentage of the soul well a new clan member as already filled.

Ps2: Active clans with big soul wells usually have high level players that will help a new player fill the soul well via energy storage. It will multiply by Ten every soul energy/building energy you spend.
As a reference i had a level 4 (currently level 5) join One of my clans 3 days ago, he already built more than 2 millions.
Oldal: 123456