Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dionysos

Oldal: 12345
Dátum: 2023.12.03. 18:38:19
i think that have been answered too many times and from many players to you manukind.you dont want to understand it and you keep avoiding to answer also something.since as you already admitted you will gain more from a championship battle why you keep targeting new players?obviously it is not about the se or for a task
Dátum: 2023.11.27. 18:25:08
to be clear on something cause i think everyone saying the same thing
1 if you have 0 SE on you you dont get any SE although you will get se from the torture chamber that if it an active player propably you will get more than on a standar duel.
2 the SE that you get from a normal attack if the defender has no SE on him is standat within some range.it doesn matter if you have 100.000 or 1 million on you.
3 the case thta manukid said about the more you carry the more you win only aplies if the defender has se on him,which on the low lvl propably wont be too many plus i dont think that they will be carring 100.000 while they log out
4 if a high lvl with 1million on him attack a lvl30 which caries 20.000 doesnt mean that will get 1 million or 20.000 but he will take a small portion above the standar.so basically without the torture chamber it would be very stupid for a high lvl to attack a low lv.the torture chamber is the one thta lead the high players to atatck the low lvls
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 22:14:54
i dont see how this wll effect the low lvls.if you think about it it will protect the low lvls from attacks with subplasma from much higher lvls since they cannot be dragged to the torture chamber while the evryone will focus on the normal range battles to drag to the torture chamber which actually the scarab dont have that effecteffect
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 13:36:46
so how many months you are doing that task?cause if you remember a few monts ago on the commentsf on another discussion i also saw you wearing only a mace and and also changing you gear to lower lvl.how long doesnt take to make 15 dimension gates?cause eve i could finish that task in less than 3 days.
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 19:36:22
i think that valorian cover all your excuses.btw you can drag someone on the otrure torture chamber.youare right on the part that if you use subplasma an the other have the scarab you cannot drag him but do tell how many lvl30 you know that have the scarab?the scarab is a relic that cannot be bough on the relics also it appears very rare to the aauction house and normally the price is sky high on a price that the lvl30 cannot even get close to the bid so basically is something that cannot get either way.so basically areun protected if you like to call it this way when someone that is 200 lvl above them attack them.and you keep avoiding to answer how much SE you expect to get from a lvl 30 that is more than a lvl 150?it is simple maths!you will get more from a lvl 150 it is easy try it sometime!regarding the frequency on your claim that you rarely hit low lvls let me reminf you that you were hitting my whole cllan daily a few months ago.regarding the subplasma i dont think that the purpose was to hit new players in order to drive them of the game for your need to fill great.i think that theit purpose was to have the opportunity to have more targets to complete some quests since on high lvls you have less players i dont think that the purpose was to jut players that are 200 lvls below youmlets be serious now.this is why the suggestion to put a limit on how much lower lvs you can hit with subplasma is better.you will actually have a range of 50 lvls lower than you and are enough targets wihtin this range but you are so obsessed on focusing on players that are not even lvl50 and especially when you see a new clan with new players and dont deny that at least to me and my clan
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 17:26:57
at least dont lie manukind.dont say that you rarely so subplasma atatck.we both know that this is a big lie.you were cursing me and hitting me daily when i was not premium.at least have the descency to tell the truth about your attacks.additionaly as we can all see from the comments also from the previous pages many have complained about your attacks which was not so rare as you say.and dont deny that you get more se from dragging a lvl 150 than from a lvl20 from the torure chamber cause all will laugh.it is simple maths.
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 14:11:49
and what exactly is the point od a lvl 230 to hit a lvl30?it is not about the se and you know it.iam waiting also for an answer
Dátum: 2023.11.16. 23:39:23
acccording to you.as you might see too many problems have problem with someone that is 200 lvl above them attacking them.why are you so negative on putting a limit no those stupid attacks ?

predator
also the attitude of some high lvl players could also stop the complains dont you think?
manukind
why should we stop something that is literally harmless*?

*according to manukind opinion which many disagree*
Dátum: 2023.11.15. 10:18:20
first of all the bug is know and if you check the previous message you will see that miklos said that is was supposly would have been fixes in a few days,and after became permanent change that not even ennounced so that the players would know it,like they do with all the changes.and it does effect the game since you dnt know if you were dragged to a torure chamber so that you can try to escape so you are wrong again on this part.
Dátum: 2023.11.14. 21:24:45
noone said that it was your suggestion manukind.and if you check back you will see that it was stated that this was a mistake that would be fixed in a few days but suddenly became a permanent change that not even announced anywhere.and the bug that became change it is there you can check it on your own if you like just to see that noone is lying.but i am confused when you are saying that they probably wanted to stop.what exactly to stop?what do you mean?and again the question remains how can someone can try to escape from the torture chamber if he doesnt know that he has been dragged to one?
Dátum: 2023.11.13. 21:04:25
predator did you really expeceed for the miracle startegy that manukind says all the time?ofcourse there is no strategy to win a duel with someone that is 200 lvls above you.and ofcourse there is no adaptation that manukind says.manukind when says adapt means accept it,do not do anyhting i will keep hitting you and you will pay me through the torture chamber.and now that the duel reports are hidden it just get easier for him or high players like him to continue without anyone complaining since they will not know it.obviously the fact that you have the option to escape from the torture room,not possible when someone 200 lvls above you drag you in, is now not possible since you dont know when you have been dragged it ok fo him.so basically the famous strategy that manukind mean is dont speak keep playing so that you can keep paying me so i can hit you again.
and manukind this might be a pvp player but there should be a limit on how much lower lvl someone can hit.cause basically the bullying that you do to new all low lvl players is actually rewarding instead of being punished.cause lets tell the truth here if you couldnt drag the low lvl players in your torture chamber you will be facing opponents on your lvl and not on players more than 100 lvls below you and that the truth no matter what you say
Dátum: 2023.11.12. 18:50:11
if this is the case manukind lets delete also the torture chamber since this also dont affect your gameplay,lets do what predator said.when you attack someone with subplasma you cannot drag him to the torture chamber.this way no complains for he ridiculus attacks with 100 lvl difference and the high lvls can do their tasks since acording to you this is the reason that attacking players with such high lvl difference.
Dátum: 2023.11.09. 21:52:23
again the same manukind?it doesn affect you ?you can dragged in the torture room and you dont even know it.but ofcourse you would say the same thing as always to justify your attacks on new players or players that are 100 lvl below you,right?so if it doesnt affect the low lvls whhy a lvl200 to be hitting a lvl6- for example?besides it would be more logic to put a limit on how much lower lvls you can hit with subplasma or when you attack with subplasma not to be able to drag the defender to the torure chamber than just hide the attacks to keep happy some high lvl players
Dátum: 2023.07.14. 09:30:13
anything to let the bullies continue their work.instead of doing something to reduce that kind of attacks and maybe protect the low lvls from the lvl200,we protect the bullies with hiding their ridiculous attacks on low lvls.great job guys!next time tell us to pay daily tribute directly to them
Dátum: 2023.07.12. 19:48:43
....and i was wondering how come manukind didnt attack me or the rest of my clan.at least now i know that even if he did attacked i would never knew.so this the fix and the solution to stop the bully attacks?the low lvls not to know that are getting attacked and dragged to the torture chember?from all the solution that have been said this is the one thaat you chhose,which by the way noone proposed?
Dátum: 2023.07.04. 20:03:14
arew e serious?instead of finding a way to stop those kind of attacks you were actually thinking to reward the high lvls for hitting players that are 200 lvl below them??
Dátum: 2023.07.03. 21:39:20
well it might say that you keep hitting them everytime that are not premium or out of the catacomves.you seem to have an obsession with ruin the game for the new players.
Dátum: 2023.07.02. 21:16:12
not all high lv players have this attitude but some keep thinking that hitting new players make them better players.cause ofcourse a lvl20 is capable to defend himself from a lvl200 plus in their own mind.funny thing is that after complaining that there are no players on their lvl while their actually drove away new players the moment their reach lv20 which is the lvl that they can actually hit them.most propably if they could hit a lvl5 they would do it
Dátum: 2023.07.02. 21:11:03
there are still high lvl to hit manukind but you seem to focus only on lvl20 and lv30 which actually dont even give you enough SE from the torture chamber.how much you will get from the torture chamber from a lvl20 that in best case scenario hw will make 10.000 se?100 se.but you seems to enjoy to ruin events and the game for the new players.as for your attacks you keep saying it cause no harm but you taking advantage of your lvl to take advantage of low lvls.cause actually when the low lvls pay you through the torture chamnber to keep hitting them you actually succeed either the new players to leave the game or go to the catacomves and after a while again leave the game.so you you keep driving new players away from the game,dont allow the new players to lvl up and then complain that there is no high lvl players,although this is also not true and you know it
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 21:45:58
wow manukind you really have your way to insult ppl and making more enemies than friends,thats for sure.btw what did you just write?
i've been the victim of attacks, daily, for years. i didn't like it
so you do understand that this i wrong to attack players 200 lvls below you,youa re saying that it was done to you and you didnt like it and now you do the same.how hypocritical is this?there is saying that propably you dont even know about it.dont do to others what you dont want the other do to you.at least have the guts to admit that you enjoy hitting players 200 below you and it is not for the 200 that you get from the torture but to feed your ego.
Oldal: 12345