Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - DoomlordFos

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2023.10.31. 21:12:23
By the way, if you go to the pet page you can use the pet food directly by clicking the symbol that looks like a piece of meat ( your level does not matter there)
Dátum: 2023.10.31. 20:50:40
click your character's picture, scroll down , right before the pets there will be a " invisibility" button, just click it.
( There is one requirement, if you attacked anyone in the last 12 hours it won't work.) Ok, now your invisible, to cancel it just wait 24 hours and go to the same place you went to become invisible.
Dátum: 2023.09.26. 11:12:38
Manunkind, The Master Headhunter.
If you ever decide to change profession, there is business for you in the talent seeking activity .
Dátum: 2023.09.24. 15:54:01
https://prnt.sc/BT-o6UVG1Era

This is a picture of where you need to click

I put a red box next to the buttons you need to click
1st clan
2nd create clan

If for some reason your character is in the W4 competition you first need to leave the catacombs.

If this doesn't work, click the help button, it will send you to support, they can see if you have some strange bug. ( note they only work from monday to friday)

Hope this helps
Dátum: 2023.08.16. 14:24:29
When you submit the question they are evaluated, some of mine have been rejected because they had more than one correct answer or because the question was already part of the data base. The problem is when things change after the question has already been evaluated... I'm guessing they don't check the thousands of questions in their database too see if they are still relevant at current date. In some sensitive cases as the Republic of North Macedonia/ Greece dispute, it may not be a pleasant to see the name of the country incorrectly written but they don't do it to hurt anyone.

My advice talk directly with support, expose the situation and ask if they can take a look att he questions' database and change Macedonia to Republic of North Macedonia in the appropriate questions.
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 16:54:00
I don't know why the scarab has that effect on subplasma attacks, as you said it does not appear in the description. I would ask support, maybe they forgot to put it in description...

About attacking lower level player, it must come down to personal preferences. Each person as a different play style, some attack higher levels, others lower levels. There are those that prefer to level up fast and mostly hunt and fights duels that give the most experience, and there are other players that chose to remain somewhat low level, participating in championships and all that... I'm not in other peoples minds so i don't know what their motives are.
On my part, I usually ignore active players, some times have one or two battles per day against players that left the game but accumulate soul energy thanks to all the attacks they suffer from the crystal horde and my torture chamber is usually just gathering dust. I enjoy the clan championship battles, exploring the pit, and completing the events that pop up from time to time... Don't have much sympathy for crystal horde so I target them very often... Nut this is just my play-style, other people have other play-styles... You can ask them why they do it... they may or may not respond. You can try the diplomatic route, sometimes it works ( super effective against me )
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 15:59:06
About the scarab of death and its effect when a a player using subplasma attacks to drag you to torture chamber I'll just leave these here.

Idézet: Miklos - 2021.07.08. 13:43:51
When a player uses subplasma to attack you, you do not lose any soul energy, nor you suffer any other disadvantage. If you still dislike the mostly role-player concept of torture chamber, there is an item called Scarab of Death, which you can win on the auction and can protect you from this.

If Miklos doesn't have this right, I don't know who will.

About it being expensive in the ducats department... It is,specially in the beginning, your best option at lower levels ( if you really want the relic... I would focus on other things like relic coupons ) is to trade temple crystals for golden ducats ( or relic shards if you get them from the wheel of fortune)

As of it not being available to players less than level 25 (?), sorry no advice!
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 12:33:02
What you all said about the torture chamber giving more soul energy from higher level characters is correct. The thing is higher level, active character usually are protected by the scarab of death, meaning they can't be dragged to torture chamber with subplasma attacks.
Dátum: 2023.05.19. 10:12:29
Those players play the game... They just do it in a diferent way than most. Those are galetkis that couldn't care less about clan disputes, about horde wars, they don't care about xenomorphic or dragon invasions... They are eremites, the kind of martial arts masters that live in seclusion, practicing their art, coming out of their den to test their skills against other masters in friendly competitions. Luckily they are mostly pacifists! Could you imagine the horror if they decided to hunt for soul energy?

Ok story apart I'm neutral about the use or not of the clan buildings in championship for the most part... One of those buildings' bonuses seems very strange to be used... I mean training grounds having effect, sounds good, you train more and with better technics, so you become more skilled in attack, great. Necro focus and its IQ bonus, no comments... But ramparts having effect seems, strange... I mean what are you doing? Dragging your clan's fortress to the championship's place?
Dátum: 2023.05.10. 17:14:24
Just a suggestion about this issue. You guys have things more or less lined up about what should be done about subplasma... Perhaps it is time to take things directly to support ( in game help button) they are usually very fast to look at the messages and provide some kind of answer.
Dátum: 2023.05.09. 16:53:14
Being a player that higher level players don't want to attack with subplasma, means getting the auction house relic scarab of death. Reason for this, it prevents a subplasma attacking player from dragging you to torture chamber ( it also gives you alit of soul energy if you are dragged to torture chamber in normal duels)
Dátum: 2023.05.09. 10:05:21
If we are premium and buy the comfort function we can "change complete dress with a single click", maybe this function could also save ( and change) the minion we have selected.
Dátum: 2023.05.01. 21:19:28
That seems like a lot of computer power just to see if the target can or can not be dragged to the torture chamber... besides the 20 levels cut off can cause some strange situations. Normal ( non subplasma) duel ranges increase as you level up, its quite common to be able to attack targets with more or less 30 levels, so it would be strange if some of those targets could be dragged and others could not. If your objective is to prevent players using subplasma to drag you to the torture chamber, wouldn't it be simpler to ask for the removal of the ability of subplasma attacks to drag you to torture chamber? Of course this would also bring problems to other people gameplay... tough to get everyone happy.
Dátum: 2023.02.15. 17:51:31
*facepalm* you guys are absolutely right... I really shouldn't post in the morning, when I'm slow lol
Thanks for the help
Dátum: 2023.02.15. 09:33:21
In the soul huckster we have the ability to trade several items for platinum. I usually trade burn out ancient stones, today i went there and that option was gone... What happened?
Dátum: 2023.02.06. 09:42:15
Not really a complain, but this is the hot topic of the moment so ...

In the search event the final reward are tattoos, to get them you need to sacrifice a level 1000+ pet. When you sacrifice the pet your level up tasks, your quest and all your temple of doom tasks are completed... This does not work for giant temple of doom tasks. So be carefull and time your temples
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 11:46:27
About the W4 character, you can transfer it to the regular world if you finish in one of top 3 categories. The regular world is composed by three servers W1, W2 and W3, this three servers are connected meaning the players in W1 can interact with W2 and W3 characters. Each player account can have a character in each of the W1 to W3 servers. According to the rules, your characters may not attack each others ( fairness to prevent soul energy farmer/ soul energy collector situations). Depending on who you ask people will tell you that your characters can or cannot be in the same clan, if i remember correctly the official version is that they can't be a part of the same clan, but leave that discussion to an administrator.
Dátum: 2023.01.19. 12:24:48
Sorry about that, it seems i was poorly informed.
Dátum: 2023.01.19. 08:56:57
Regarding your question. As far as i know everyone ignores people outside of their normal, non subplasma, duel range... Except during ruler of the planet event... Some people even ignore people inside their normal duel range.
Dátum: 2023.01.15. 20:39:47
About the why they are attacking with subplasma... It must have something to do with the ruler of the planet event. One of the tasks require us to duel 50 times with subplasma.
Oldal: 1234567