Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - dark22

Dátum: 2011.01.18. 07:14:13
Actually in this case it is.

Enter room full of people and say porsche and ask a number everyone will say 911.
People with little interest in cars will google porsche and first 20 results would probably be 911. That type was/is foundation of the entire company and trademarks are usualy "most famous" things about anything.
Txh for the approval though
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 05:44:23
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2011.01.18. 04:43:36
What number is associated with famous Porche sport car type?

More than one of these is a model number for the "Porsche" (notice spelling too)

Rephrased:)
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 04:50:53
Why don't you take your own advice and man up. Stop acting like a preschool girl without a lolipop.
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 18:18:09
Idézet: Sbart - 2011.01.16. 14:45:35
Stekkos, he wants an option to turn of the premium HP regen all together, i.e. buy the premium but be able to not have the faster HP regen (hunting or not). He doesn´t want to turn off the Basic HP regen, just the premium part.

^^That.

It gets frustrating with non dueler char with premium in the middle of war while afk. You get hit twice as much just for being premium.
Also bit frustrating part is that with maxed elem. fus. I can squizze 3x20 hunts in the low HP time. But if I m not on line the same second I stop hunting enhanced regeneration makes it not possible/complicated, so I have to go to low HP again, and that does not suit me (in this case I can't go to low HP just before I go to sleep).
And there is no option to remove it completely, only option to turn it on while hunting as well.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 01:23:42
Its cool that you can have Orb which can tell you when will someone drink a potioon or change to gear with lower const in advance, even if it is <5 sec and not <1
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 22:49:11
You are aware that you as a game representative just told me that only way I can get what I want is to stop buying premium and get normal HP regen rate?

Edit: I realized you misread my question (or I asked the question poorly).
I want option to turn off enhanced regeneration given by premium, not an option to turn off regeneration all together.
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 22:45:28
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2011.01.13. 21:20:55
Idézet: manunkind - 2011.01.13. 19:49:18
every 20 seconds would give pretty decent odds of hitting someone seemingly the second they exited safety. so, if true, why is the suspension just temporary?

All we can do is speculate. My guess is they are hoping that after some time, MsPiggy will return suitably chastised and avoid the behavior that caused problems.

Idézet: dark22 - 2011.01.12. 22:11:07
Imagine situation where you knowingly cheat, get your character up so high that you re almost untouchable (theres always that random thingy:)) and then got cought and suspended for 3 months.
As this game is unlike others and 3 months doesn't mean anything to your game plan after 3 months you are cleared since you ve "served your sentance" and you just pick up where you left, continuing to beat up players with unfairly advantage.

If that kind of player beats me regularly on w1 and in w2, I would either quit or would go to w3 and start cheating aware that I will be banned for 3 months but after it I would keep the gains.
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 01:30:00
Premium HP regeneration is really frustrating. If there is option to choose weather you want your regen to work faster during hunts or not shouldn't there be option to turn off regeneration all together. There is reason players go to low HP and I don't want to check back every 1 hr after setting hunt just so that I can do another round of hunts.
If it say 3 hrs when I go to low HP and start hunting I d like it to stay 3 hrs hunting or not, and if I want it to regenerate faster there is the option to choose so.
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 22:11:07
Agree with Lydon. Imagine situation where you knowingly cheat, get your character up so high that you re almost untouchable (theres always that random thingy:)) and then got cought and suspended for 3 months.
As this game is unlike others and 3 months doesn't mean anything to your game plan after 3 months you are cleared since you ve "served your sentance" and you just pick up where you left, continuing to beat up players with unfairly advantage.

If that kind of player beats me regularly on w1 and in w2, I would either quit or would go to w3 and start cheating aware that I will be banned for 3 months but after it I would keep the gains.
Dátum: 2011.01.11. 22:31:40
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.01.11. 20:02:21
In my view, duellers won't compete with builders because they simply can't afford to spend all their Mana with building.

Cruel.

we all have to sleep sometimes, real duelers don t have that much need for mana actually, I can easily find at least 4 targets I can beat w/o spending single mana point. That means when I wake up in the morning I can dump full mana with lvl 1 manacon in the event, win 4 fights than rest. when the time comes to fight again I will have enough mana restored to continue fighting on normal way.

On w2 as a non dueler curentlly I don't have that luxury due to very high MB cost, so I m double screwed even if in the end manacon can be used twice a day (for clan and for event).
Dátum: 2011.01.09. 18:09:30
Idézet: ardent - 2011.01.09. 12:29:55
I sometimes wonder HOW sleepy can a quiz admin be :P The syntax is wrong ( "WHAT" instead of Who ??? ) and the answer is questionable .....

"What is not a basketball player?
Michael Jordan
Nick van Axel
Jeff van Gundy
Charles Barkley"

3 of them are former players and one is still playing ....

Um...which one of them is still playing?

Obvious answer would be Jeff Van Gundy, cause he never had career worth mentioning as a player (I think he started couaching very young 20something).
But I agree poorly writen.
Dátum: 2011.01.08. 08:43:19
Idézet: ardent - 2011.01.07. 21:04:08
WHAT is this? What is next? Are admins really that soft they are going to take each QQ-er and make his dream come true? WHAT more could you possibly want? You have already banned Piggy permanently without even saying it or bringing proof..... YOU ( admins and devs ) made this a trial by popular demand but you judged and sentenced it within closed doors ( which is not a good or elegant choice by the way )

WHERE does this end? Are you really that bad players you need to remove my whole clan just that you can be the first on this server? WHY not just ask the devs to erase the entire MAD clan and get it over with? HOW can you ask for such a thing as removing what PIGGY built? I am sick of this sharade and I think that it has gone far enough. ALL your decisions were single sided and you never answered to the ones defending Piggy, only to those accusing him. I find that at the very least ODD ....

I have been quitting browser games like crazy lately and after i found Doomlord, i thought it was the best. Now i see it is affected by the same infection that spreads throughout the gender and that is corruption! ADMINS chosen from users that do whatever they want ( the best example would be the Quiz questions. HOW come so many sports related questions pass the "human| filter? I have clearly read they do not fit the profile to make it further and STILL there are TENS of them out there. WHY? Just because someone knows or is a quiz admin and allows it ! ). I hate the fact that just because some "SHOUT" louder then the rest, they are automaticaly right. Where is the reason in that?

Anyways, the war some of you players out there are fighting is clearly OUTSIDE the game and just because you are not good enough inside it, you are trying to eliminate competition by other means. How does that help? what is your purpose on this forum? Arguing just for the sake of it? Go to some Discovery Channel forum and argue there if Martians really do exist or not, that will bring you more thrills than what you are doing here!

Sigh, why do i even bother? There are only going to be loads of flaming posters and no response from the admins or devs. Keep it up guys, you are doing such a "great" job in helping this game evolve!

P.S. - i don't care about my bad English spelling as long as everybody can get the point of this post!

Ardent

Wont go into on topic stuff again cause there can't be any forward progress on the matter anymore, all we can do is wait for admin explanations, be it fair or not toward piggy. I just wanted to point out how ugly it looks when 4/5 of your post contains flaming everything and everyone from devs, andmins to players and the 1/5th is the conclusion that you will only get flamed and that you shouldn't even bother.

What you did here was reopening this thread again with nothing to add knowing that your bashing with get at least 5 con opiniated people to answer with same stuff already been said over and over again, few pro players who do the same and few posters asking for situation to calm down.
I know its hard for you and your clan to sit passivly while this happens, same as it is hard to be someones cow without a chance to escape I would guess, but there is nothing more to be done here, but to create more hate.

If explanation turns out to be bullshit majority of players will know it, and will lose the faith in the devs and the game and no bitching would be needed. After all we all play this game to be the best and if we do get to that point we surely don't wont to be brought down under suspicious reasons.
Dátum: 2011.01.07. 14:59:21
Since there are categories in this even I doubt low lvl players will be in disadvantage. They will have it easier on their own lvl comparable to bigger ones.
Dátum: 2011.01.07. 06:41:19
Medals of doom do stack, I am curious about manacon too, since we do have different lvls of participants shouldn't manacon lvl also be different?
Dátum: 2011.01.06. 05:25:54
Idézet: Viridel - 2011.01.05. 18:19:59
Just take it as a lesson - don't come out of protection with SE.

I agree with everything else, and that this should be a dead topic until we hear from devs, only this sentance is kinda wrong, it all started with inability to protect SE against him and as you know sometimes one low HP hunt run is not enough SE for desired outcome.
Dátum: 2011.01.05. 03:46:58
When do one get the "Friendship Crystal"
Dátum: 2011.01.02. 19:10:01
Person you don't want to get into fight with on external forums [2011]:

1. D00ml0rd
2. ImLittleJon
3. Viridel <------
4. Stekkos

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

j/k happy new year
Dátum: 2011.01.01. 19:32:28
Are you sure you ve watched it? Car was like a part of family, I still lol when I remember the episode with 999,999 miles on it.
Dátum: 2010.12.26. 22:55:58
What is 'MACE' ?
A spiked hand held weapon
All the other three <-------
A nutmeg flavoured spice
A tear 'gas' used in some self defence sprays

All the other 3 is not valid answer (taken it means all of the above, I really am not sure:D)
Dátum: 2010.12.26. 22:54:01
Well for example in "vampire diaries" tv series it doesn't prevent turning into warewolf it simply weakens them and warewolfs take it on purpose. Bottom line= too detailed.