Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dakaan

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 14:39:26
Nice news today, since we noticed the new features. I'm happy to see new features in-game, good work guys.
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 12:02:28
Idézet: NewSteel - 2010.10.14. 11:15:40
kakao's game ... how come? ... attack a player with skill and with two skiluri 140 ... plus it has some weak weapons ... without being in a clan and you lose ... !!!!!... normally is impossible ... expect something !!!... parareri vis-à-vis this! ...

There are some things you have to take in consideration when attacking so it's normal.

If you want contact me in-game on world2, same name as here and i might give you some help.

P.S.: Sorry for the earlier non-english language.
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 13:14:11
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.10.13. 09:42:38
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.13. 09:02:10
You mean live chat to the clans?

yes. world wide and clan based.

Even only clan chat will be enough. It's hard enough to manage an off-site clan chat since most of the players don't want to join/register on another site only for that.
Dátum: 2010.10.12. 11:47:20
It is possible but the player will participate with the level and stats he had when he registered. If you read the description you'll see that the system stores your stats/skills/gear/pets from the registration moment so whatever you do after wont count in the championship.
Dátum: 2010.10.12. 11:44:46
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.10.08. 01:15:37
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2010.10.08. 00:14:19
Is there a formula to calculate the cost of skills?

Take any given "normal" skill. When you add a level, the next skill you acquire in ANY (including the same) category is +10 SE. To add another level to that SAME skill, add 100.

So, if Skill A cost 1000 to upgrade (and you did the upgrade), your next:
Skill B Upgrade would be whatever it cost before +10
Skill A upgrade would be 1110

If you did another Skill A (without any other upgrade), then:
Skill B Upgrade would be whatever it cost before you started upgrading +20
Skill A upgrade would be 1220

Etc.

This is actually correct unless you have ultraspecialization skill (as i noticed). I think it can still be possible to calculate it after if you keep track of the skill decrease.
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 15:14:31
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.06. 14:06:41
@Dakaan:

In your category there were 3 players nominating so 1 clone AI got added from the category below yours to be able to organize the championship. Sadly, it was stronger and won. The clone had the stats from a player below your category but the name was given after an AI from the event.

Outch ... they should give us a heads up on this changes. Anyway i'll write it down for next championship so i'll be prepared for "clone war" if it will be necessary.
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 15:09:51
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.06. 13:31:46
Nice idea Dakaan.

So.. like this?

Global announcement 1 week before the start (so players can save up resources)
Free duels against the AI would consume DP's only.
Additional duels would cost SE that is determined by the players level. (to gain SE, users will hunt ergo spend their AP's)
A one use item could be dropped: +1 free duel

It sounds ok to me and i know that there are players that suggested the use of DP's in some events so this would be an interesting event for a change. Let's see if other players would comment on this and maybe come up with other ideas.
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 13:04:39
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.06. 05:22:18

IG_working: Every player has the chance to participate. The opponent is an event AI with massive amount of HP. Goal is to take down it's HP to 0 in a given period of time. Attacking the monster would consume AP/DP. (I thin if we only want AP and DP consuming it'd cause some inbalance. Players that are premium have the advantage to have more AP's stored at a time than regular players. Also there is the acceleration function.)

Rewards:
There would be thresholds with given amount damage reached. (Good idea but if no HP loss we can spend all our AP/DP's till zero and if we had maxed our Elementary fusion we'd gain AP's faster - giving disadvantage to level 1-2-3 etc players at the start.) If a player reaches a threshold he/she'll be given the relic that is at paired to the reached damage threshold. (Nice, I like it. No probs with it.) The monster could also drop healing potions and mana potions, also rings and necklances.

I pretty much like the idea. I hope with more users' opinions/ideas we can forge it to a complete event. It is now officially open for discussion.

To keep the fairness you can always cap the max number of AP/DP's used /day to a fair number that wont advantage any free/premium player. This way participating will be at the players discretion. Also if a player wish to use more AP/DP's per day he can pay a SE fee that can depend on his level (like zarknod activation fee).
So basically you can:

1. Use free attacks
2. Pay for extra attacks if you want (to keep the competition spirit up).
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 12:56:58
This is so weird, this is the result of my category:

Today, 14:02 The winner of the championship in category 17. is Táncos Vozálk.

This is the player that won against me on W2, but there's no character with this name on the world, especially at level 44.

"Round Opponent Result
Round 1 Dakaan vs Viridel You won! View battle report
Round 2 Dakaan vs Táncos Vozálk Táncos Vozálk won! View battle report
The winner of your category on the championship of the day October 06. 2010: Táncos Vozálk"

And this are the players level 44 - 45:

9. AKYD 45 Diamond Homless Beauties And Dorks
10. Sbart 45 Emerald GuGu
11. Burning death 45 Emerald The warriors of the underdark
12. Schioru 45 Diamond RO-Dragons
13. Skarak 45 Emerald The warriors of the underdark
14. Gavius Klugge 44 Emerald Vortex
15. Verd 44 Diamond Homless Beauties And Dorks
Dátum: 2010.10.05. 15:23:14
I'm ok with most of the points you posted, but in the end Viridel is right on some too. If every player will start emailing about every little bug correct or imaginary then your email will get fast spammed. It would be a great idea to keep the bug reports in the forum and if a bug is confirmed the forum admin to forward it to the developer (this way allot of false/positives and unnecessary mails will be avoided).

I'm sure that the Admin answer after my post was probably just a coincidence since the other topics where related so i don't think you must take it personally Viridel (i know you're a little upset because i'm #1 but i promise i'll let you there for a week or two if you calm down ).

Anyway it's good to finally see some answers from the "big" peoples in here and i hope to see more involvement in the future (trust me, we greatly appreciate it). Also check the suggestion topics and i'm sure you'll find allot of great ideas to improve the game. I know that not every one of them is easy to implement and i surely know how hard is to put in every new feature, but bringing new features for us to explore makes this game awesome and to be honest this is what made me play it:

"Doomlord is an open ended fantasy game. We hope we will always develop it, making new objectives and goals, so it will be a neverending game."

I'm sure that there are players like me that hope to see new features developed and not play just another boring game that get's a t a point where you do the same things over and over again.

Thanks for the reply guys and keep up the good work.
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 13:56:12
Idézet: quint - 2010.10.04. 10:44:35
You have won the battle, your reward is 2 soul-energy and 21 XP!

The second fight with almost no SE although I have 50 points in Energy Harness. Come on guys, do something!

That's one of the reasons why i started to reconsider if i'll donate again or not. Slow resolutions to our problems and almost no feedback from the developers/owners.
Not trying to flame or anything and i'm not looking to start a forum war, but from what i see the hungarian server has it all and we are almost completely ignored (almost since i see i think an admin posting on the monthly contest and a mod that can't do anything almost daily).
It's sad since i really like this game and i'm sure that any patch that they do for the hungarian server can be implemented in a matter of days (or maybe hours) in here too.
Dátum: 2010.08.29. 09:29:46
Now...now boys and girls, there's no need to get rude.
After reading all that you said i'll make a small resume.

Yes the world is unbalanced and the things are not so great, but what can they do ?! I've seen a good idea that can work and it might be better with one addition.

They HAVE to clean the worlds of inactive players (players that didn't logged in for 2 months can be marked as inactive). Then as some suggested they can find a way to "force" the character creation if the ratio falls hardly (0.8 ) and they can use the free switch idea also in that time.
As an addition they can also set a "newbie protection" (seen it in other games) than can work not level based but time based. Why not level based ? because the game has a protection if you look at the dueling restriction. A time based protection is better since the player can be safe for a few days and he can develop the character and actually see the advantages of the game.

About race bonuses, i find them balanced if you look at the big picture and not at a specific player. It's all about how you play the game, and i can say that i'm entitled to say that since i'm one of the best players in world 2 (Sapphire and 2 times champion). Also W2 can be taken as reference since the race distribution started to look like this:

1. Emerald
2. Diamond
3. Sapphire & Ruby

The bottom line is that we need more balance when it comes to race population, not race bonuses.
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 07:31:32
Idézet: Dedhed - 2010.08.24. 08:52:26
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.08.23. 23:51:18
You can get to Adventures?

You're Ability/Skill is shown on the test, you get a free random roll of the dice to boost that ability/skill (the roll is made by the system, we have no input on it). Then the totals are added up & even if you have 0 climbing skill, but get a 4 (or higher) roll on the dice that will take you to/past the level 4 requirement.

Also if the dice isn't enough it will use Crystal Points to go higher.
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 07:25:40
Idézet: nerdears - 2010.08.24. 12:40:21
One other suggestion for those of you looking for a way to keep in touch with your members is to create a webpage and possibly even a chat room for your clan. I just did both for clan Throtmor and I had neither done either of them before, so it was obviously fairly easy. Both were free and easy to create and get working. If you had those you could do whatever you want with a webpage, from message boards or big pieces of info and a chat room is fairly self explanatory.

This is just a suggestion for those of you looking for more ways to communicate easily with your members. If anyone is interested in what sites I used for my clan webpage and chat room, message me in game (Nerdears). Otherwise I am sure you can just do a search for free website creators or free chat room creators.

We have a chatroom already set from the first day the clan was created, but it wont substitute the need of a clan mail function.
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 07:19:50
Idézet: Dmd666 - 2010.08.25. 12:11:38
One thing that has bugged me is the insanely high random factor in the game. I have fought players (while having no stat penalties) who have ability totals more than *200* less than mine...and I have lost the fight. And its not just once...about 80% of fights in this case result in the weaker players winning.

How can it be possible to win a fight against someone who is almost twice as strong? (especially 80% of the time...)

Suggestion: Reduce (not completely remove though) the random factor. Its annoying.

Not good. As i lived to see in my tests, you must take note of more than 1 thing except the random factor that can influence the battle. I had the same problem when i started to play because i didn't quite understand the game. But to have a wider picture of a battle try to scry 2-3 of the doomlord that win over you (the fights in cause). Right down the stats (easy to do is an excel document because you can put them one under another) and compare them to your stats. Sometimes higher IQ can win a fight, sometimes higher ATT/DEF and sometimes the skills can do a difference.

I can't explain this more clearly since it will make it a long post, but this are some of the important markers in a battle (you can't see the skills of a player but you can see when he has more toughness than you).
Dátum: 2010.08.02. 13:33:12
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.08.02. 06:33:16
well nearly every suggestion from MsPiggy looks like its designed for her and or her clan to me. As others have noted you guys pay no attention to most suggestions but as soon as a female posts they get instant responses.

fairs fair, u might not like what i suggested and it was done in fun but her skills and talent are already good enough she doesnt need anymore help thats for sure.

The forum is already hard to be read even without off topics.

At what you posted regarding the IQ:

1. did you considered the total IQ (base plus item bonuses)
2. did you considered Luck (you have more or less than the ones that you "failed").

I have 100 IQ also (base) but with al the bonuses i go way over and the spell rarely miss.
Dátum: 2010.07.28. 22:25:36
Idézet: MsPiggy - 2010.07.28. 13:06:07
The idea of pets having special features isn't bad. As far as I know, and that isn't very far, the only difference between pets is their baselevel and the picture. I'd like to see pets having different abilities.
examples: two items, higher attack, higher defence, more damage, more absorption, a bonus to a certain skill, ect...

Only implementing the option of two items would favour ancient stone users too much since pet equipment can only be obtained that way.

Not only that way, There are some AH items for pets, but they can put some pet items obtainable from Epic's as well (since i didn't see any epic item for pets).
Dátum: 2010.07.24. 12:25:54
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.07.24. 07:17:55
Yeah yeah.. but we suggested it like 200 times and it didn't get implemented. Hence my last post.

I think it would be better to make a list with what has been suggested and just post it with a resolution (can be or can't be implemented). This way you might not have so many people suggest the same thing over and over again and we will at least have a hope that something will be done in the future.
Anyway this is what i think, it's up to you (the Doomlord team) do do it or not.

P.S.: Don't take my last posts in the bad way, i certainly love the game and it is better in than most of the other games i played. It just needs some little tweaks to be best. Yes i know that you (the team) wont be able to make us all happy, but some features that are important to us are missing and maybe this is another reason why people keep asking for them again and again (mass email to clan members, edit in forum, end war - it apply in the case that both clans get to an agreement, and the list can go on). For now i can say good work guys and i personally hope to see more features in game soon. Just the fact that i see more action from the mods and devs in forum is a plus for now .
Dátum: 2010.07.23. 21:33:58
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.07.23. 06:24:38
Even Hungarian players have no edit button in the clan forum at the HUN servers. ^_^
2 years have passed so we are getting used to it.

Getting used to something doesn't make it better. The purpose of anything that is created is to get better and better not to get used to it.
Dátum: 2010.07.18. 20:59:37
Idézet: krzychc - 2010.07.18. 09:57:45
GoldenApple - level 15 Doomlord
Victory: Defeat:
Against the Ruby Horde 674 28
Against the Emerald Horde 1161 103
Against the Diamond Horde 789 46
Total: 2624 177
Most damage dealt: 173
Ability Total: 362
Skill Total: 287
Completed quests: 21
Completed adventures: 0
Total building: 14.714
Looted soul-energy: 1.262.874
Lost soul-energy: 18.849
Correct quiz answers: 199

this is possible at level 15 ?????

Yes it is. Spider dueler that only level up by dueling people and increases his stats/skills only from loots. At his level he will surely be invincible so he will win 99% (1% is the random factor) of the duels and get lot's of SE (he will keep track of the players that given him lots of SE and hit them repeatedly).
Oldal: 123456